Script Editor

Alain Farmer alain_farmer at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 15:49:01 EDT 2003

Hello Mister X,

> Circa 10 minutes work! If I hear 5 requests by
> tomorow night, I will upload SE X 1.5.6 by
> Sunday morning with a bunch of new features...

Count me in, man!  :))

I am finally on the verge of working on FreeGUI again,
and therefore will be able to give your ScriptEditor a
thorough testing. I will also be scripting the export
of all of the props of all of the objects of all the
stacks of FreeGUI.. to XML, so that Adrian can include
our GUI into FreeCard.

Muchos gracias for such an *awesome* contribution,

Alain