color problems

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Mon Jul 28 13:04:00 EDT 2003

Rich,

Take a look at Ken Ray's notes on manipulating imageData:

Understanding ImageData, MaskData and AlphaData:
http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm?_imag003

Making a Single Color Transparent Using MaskData:
http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm?_imag004

Making an Image Translucent Using AlphaData:
http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm?_imag005

This Sons of Thunder web site is very helpful.

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software