color problems

tech at paynesparkman.com tech at paynesparkman.com
Mon Jul 28 12:43:00 EDT 2003

I've tried both of the following commands:

"set the foregroundcolor of image "W31" to 255,0,0" or "set the foregroundcolor of image "W31" to "red""

on Win 2k with engine 2.4.3 to change an images color to red but, it turns blue instead.  When I check the properties, everything indicates that it's red.  If I switch to another
card then back, it will now appear red as it's supposed to.  If I try to set the color to blue, it turns red despite all properties saying red.  If I switch to another card and back it will
now appear blue.  Anybody seen this?  Know any workarounds?  Thanks

Rich Mooney
Payne Sparkman Mfg.