MC IDE discussion list

Alain Farmer alain_farmer at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 15:38:03 EDT 2003

Hello Robert Brenstein and y'all,

<Quote> Actually, I would not mind continuing such a
general list for metacard as we have now. The Rev list
has more noise and significantly more traffic. People
who would likely remain on the MC list will be the
hardcore MC users and thus likely interested in at
least theoretical participation in changes to GUI. A
separate list for GUI developers can be always spun
off if the situation warrants it.</quote>

I wholeheartedly agree with the above wisdom. :))