MC IDE discussion list (was: metacard digest, Vol 1 #688 - 13 msgs)

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Wed Jul 23 10:01:03 EDT 2003

>RCS wrote:

>>>  If Yahoo Groups is OK I could set one up in a few minutes.
>>
>>  The MetaCard group already exists:
>
>The header for that group suggests it's more for general discussion than
>focused on managing the open source UI.  Would the moderator be willing to
>modify it for such a focus?
>
>--
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Media Corporation
>  Developer of WebMerge 2.2: Publish any database on any site

I would doubt him/her objecting considering that the group has 33
members, less than 1 post per month on average, and at least some of
the members are also members of this list.

Actually, I would not mind continuing such a general list for
metacard as we have now. The Rev list has more noise and
significantly more traffic (I subscribe to it, but can't keep up to
follow all threads). People who would likely remain on the MC list
will be the hardcore MC users and thus likely interested in at least
theoretical participation in changes to GUI. A separate list for GUI
developers can be always spun off if the situation warrants it.

Robert