METACARD ACQUIRED BY RUN REV!!!

Yennie at aol.com Yennie at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 19:51:00 EDT 2003

In this particular case, I can't argue that either proposition is at all
unreasonable, but there is a simple way of looking at this: just imagine that Rev
2.1 (or 2.5, whatever the next major upgrade becomes) is "Metacard 3.0" when
it comes out. Seeing as how the Metacard GUI will still be available, and the
engine has always been the same, isn't it??

Brian

> > What I was saying was this - If Revolution transferred my MetaCard 2.5
> > license, right now, to Revolution 2.0.1, for free, I would switch from
> > MetaCard development to Revolution development immediately and not look
> > back.  Revolution is the future.

Brian Yennie
Chief Technology Officer
QLD Learning, LLC