MetaCard acquired - wake up call

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jul 8 23:24:00 EDT 2003

On 7/8/03 10:10 PM, RCS wrote:

> my heart sank when I read this for
> some reason. It seems like the beginning of the end, not a new beginning.

I felt the same way -- but then I realized that this isn't the beginning
of the end, it is more like the beginning of the middle. We get a better
  development team, a better marketing team, and a better build cycle.
If the combined efforts of both companies do what I think they will, Rev
will take off like a rocket -- which can only increase its user base,
and which in turn will only ensure its future far more than MC ever
could alone.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com