MetaCard acquired - wake up call

RCS rcs at rcsprogramming.com
Tue Jul 8 23:16:00 EDT 2003

It makes me realize that this technology can be pulled out from underneath
us...I feel pretty rattled. What would happen if Apple buys this? Do you
think they will support Windows and Linux? Do you think RunRev has any more
loyalty to us than Scott? There are no guarantees anywhere (what a sad
statement!), so I don't blame Scott...but my heart sank when I read this for
some reason. It seems like the beginning of the end, not a new beginning.

It's definitely a wake-up call for me...I think I'll go see how Java is
doing.

JR