CGI Frustration

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Jan 22 16:17:00 EST 2003

Nevermind it was in my previous post (libXext.so.6). I Telnetted in and
looked in my /usr/lib directory and sure enough, libXext.so.6 wasn't there.
I called by ISP and they are "escalating it" because they normally don't
support anything other than Perl. Sheesh!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/