CGI Frustration - Resolved!

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Jan 23 12:00:01 EST 2003

Just a quick note to let you all know that my problem got resolved, and I
have Andu to thank for it. It turned out that my ISP did not have two
library files that MC needed to operate, and after we figured that out, Andu
sent me the two files my ISP needed in order to get everything going.

I'll be posting how I got it working at my web site in case others have
similar frustrations in getting MC to work as a CGI.

Thanks for everyone's input, and a special thanks to Andu for coming to the
rescue!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com