Database Encryption

andu undo at cloud9.net
Sat Jan 4 08:19:01 EST 2003

--On Saturday, January 04, 2003 11:23:55 +0200 Ruslan Zasukhin
<sunshine at public.kherson.ua> wrote:

> But problem is that MC 2.4.2 on some incredible reason returns UNIX paths
> on OS X ?????????????????????????

What is so incredible about mc returning unix path on OSX, isn't OSX UNIX?
Besides, this behavior is the same on all platforms and has never changed.

<snip>

> In Director I can simply put cursor on function, click button, and wow, I
> am on that function.
>
> Well, I just frustrated. Again and again, in case I get project from
> developer to test MetaCard, is nightmare for me.

Sounds to me as if you use Metacard only accidentally, why do you expect it
to feel familiar? I felt the same as you do first (and last) time I opened
Director.
And remember, people choose Metacard for the language not IDE, most newbies
have a hard time with the IDE until they discover the superior pleasure of
using the language and the power of it.

Regards, Andu Novac