Database Encryption

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat Jan 4 04:53:00 EST 2003

on 1/4/03 11:23 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin at sunshine at public.kherson.ua wrote:

> Hi Peter,
> Hi Scott,
>

> Peter, I have try to test your project using MC 2.4.2 Carbon.
> I do not want use MC 2.4.3 Macho because bundles have great problems with
> debugging.
>
> But problem is that MC 2.4.2 on some incredible reason returns UNIX paths on
> OS X ?????????????????????????
>
> I have see that you try work around this to convert manually Unix paths to
> Mac OS paths. But this not works on my computer.
>
> And once again, I VERY wonder why people say that MetaCard is so nice IDE.
> I have break my hands trying nabigate in scripts of your project.
>
> -- when I am in script debugger and press button EDIT, I go NOT on the top
> of function, but on the top of script window. Now I need scroll hundreds
> lines of code and search for it.

-- Okay, I have found that menu GO display list of functions in current
script. But still not best, if I choose function, then line with its name is
on LAST line of script window. I.e. To see now body of function I need
scroll down. Other IDEs show it on TOP of window.

-- another great problem for me with MC, then cmd+F do not show me find
dialog like this must do EACH MacOS application.
Another annoying thing then there is no cmd+G to search next item in text.

--
Best regards,
e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
web: http://www.paradigmasoft.com