(no subject)

Jack Rarick rarickj at btathletics.com
Mon Feb 3 07:25:01 EST 2003

Brad:

Are you working in OS 10, OS 9 or Windows? When you talk about text editing
- do you mean adding text to a quicktime movie? Or just text in a
"mirrored" presentation?

On our web site - www.btathletics.com - you will find demo's of two
different programs.  One is for football coaches, the other for any coach.
They are both for the Mac. We are releasing a PC version for football this
week. (As soon as our web site has a make-over!) Anyway, to demo either
program you need to download one of the programs and then drop in a
Quicktime file with a ".mov" added to the filename or an iMovie project
with a ".dv" added to the folder name. Add this media right to the CVA or
VEC folder.

Let me know if this helps.  I haven't used RR much.  I am programing
strictly in MC.  However, the new RR - which is supposed to be out soon -
has built in hooks to capturing video.  So ... we might move over to RR.

Let me know if we can help in some other way,

Jack Rarick
Braintree Athletic Systems