(no subject)

Bradley Borch brad at activadesign.com
Mon Feb 3 06:55:01 EST 2003

John,

I'm a multimedia developer with a serious case of Director antipathy.
I'm considering Revolution for a project and I'd like to include a text
editing function. I read in a post from last July that you had a stack
with simple editing functions. If you could contact me or send me that
stack I'd appreciate it. I'm also interested in finding out what people
are doing with Rev, how it stacks up (no pun intended ;-] against
Director and whatever other x-platform tools there are. Any thoughts
appreciated.

Regards,

Bradley S. Borch

Activa Digital Media Design