Multiple sounds playing at once - how?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Dec 15 15:51:12 EST 2003

On 12/15/03 3:39 PM, "Karl Becker" <karl at karlbecker.com> wrote:

> I believe the subpar (the practically 1980) sound management in
> MetaCard has gone on too long...  I want to seriously get this changed,
> because sound is just horrible right now in MC/Rev.

Fully.

> Should we bring this up on a Revolution mailing list?  Maybe email
> directly instead?

I believe there is an improve-rev mail list, in addition to the feature
request option using the goofiness that is bugzilla.  But yes, it would be
good to post to Rev (though I think some of this has made it over there).

A few years ago, I proposed a channels implementation to Scott Raney for MC.
It may not be the optimal solution, but was intended promote discussion --
maybe I'll try to dig this up and post on both lists (of course, feel free
to counter with other ideas).

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director