Metacard support

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Fri Dec 5 08:36:17 EST 2003

I second that thought- for all of those here that have enjoyed the
benefits of Scott's obsessive responsiveness in the past and want to
weigh database options, Valentina really is in many ways the MetaCard
of the database world, complete with their own Mr. Raney disguised as
the entirely enjoyable Ruslan. It's a damn nice database emgine for
many projects, also.

- Brian