Valentina and MC/Rev CGI (was :Metacard support)

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Fri Dec 5 15:23:43 EST 2003

Hi list,

> > Well, I know of another person that provides great support in the same
> > spirit: Ruslan Zasukhin of Paradigma Software, the main developer of
> > Valentina Database family. Coincidently MC/Rev and Valentina are a
> > great match. Ruslan participates very actively in his product support
> > list, his replies are often within short time of the question showing
> > there, and even helps to some degree with user issues, like help with
> > designing databases. He is also reknown for acting quickly on the
> > reported bugs and listening to user input in product development.

Speaking of Valentina...
Does anyone here have any experience using MC/Rev as CGI in
connection with Valentina as server database ?
I thought of contacting Ruslan for best advices, but would like to
hear some users testimonials first...

Thanks,
JB