MC IDE

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Aug 25 05:17:02 EDT 2003

After discussions off-list with Richard I've come to the conclusion that
what a number of people really want is not MC but a stable base platform
that offers the basic functionality. Public or private tools can then be
added at will to improve workflow.

If Revolution were modified so that only the basic functionality was
implemented in the IDE and all other features were implemented as modules
that could be turned off would that satisfy everyone? If so, perhaps we
could develop a proposal for RunRev to implement such a design.

The ability to develop custom modules that would fully integrate into the
IDE would be fantastic as far as I'm concerned.

Is this worth discussing or should I just shut up?

Regards

Monte