MC IDE

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Mon Aug 25 04:55:00 EDT 2003

Fair enough. It is frustrating encouraging the adoption of a new tool
when undoubtedly some "old" users stay out of loyalty, habit, religion,
whatever you want to call it. What can I say? If Windows really did
undoubtedly surpass MacOS in every logical person's eyes, I might still
cling to my Mac- and on the same token Windows users would have a right
to be frustrated by my fanatacism.

To quote Gandhi, "All religions are true".

Ditto on offending anyone- I don't think of even the biggest
disagreements about MetaCard on this list as anything personal or
offensive.

In any case, I suggest we kill this portion of the thread (says the one
adding to it) since there's not really an issue at hand at this point.

Brian