MC IDE

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Mon Aug 25 03:18:00 EDT 2003

> Huh? That's exactly the point... it's a BETTER GUI (in some cases, not
> all) which absolutely can be used with the Revolution engine.
>
> So how exactly is anyone doing anything except choosing the best
> product? If the underlying issue here is with Hypercard stragglers from
> the past, I hardly think it's fair to somehow apply that in a negative
> light here.
>
> The Metacard IDE is a better IDE for more than a few people for more
> than a few projects. What else is there to say? Those who agree will
> maintain it, those that don't need not worry about it.

Hi Brian and others

There seems to be two groups of people still interested in MetaCard. Those
that for logical reasons made a planned and well informed decision to stay
with the IDE and those that are scared of the move and haven't investigated
properly as a result. My comments were aimed squarely at the second group.

I certainly wasn't trying to offend anyone

Regards

Monte