MC IDE

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Aug 22 15:35:02 EDT 2003

Ben Rubinstein wrote:

> As the products converge, it would seem useful if the first two items
> weren't split across different lists, and indeed we already see a certain
> amount of cross-posting.  The metacard list might be best kept for the last,
> or at least the last two, of these categories.

Agreed.  There seems to be a natural migration of general language questions
to the use-rev list anyway, so I'll do my part tp help that along:  going
forward I'll post general language questions to use-rev only, and will post
only MC-specific questions to this list.

For those of you who haven't signed on to the use-rev list I can honest;y
say you're missing some great discussion.  A good many very smart folks with
extensive experience across each of the supported platforms hang out there.

The traffic on the use-rev list is much heavier than here, so if you're
concerned about your InBox just subscribe in digest mode.

Subscription info for the use-rev list is available at the RunRev site:
<http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/developercentral/maillists.html>