MC IDE

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Sat Aug 23 07:39:00 EDT 2003

on 22/8/03 8:27 pm, Richard Gaskin wrote

>> As the products converge, it would seem useful if the first two items
>> weren't split across different lists, and indeed we already see a certain
>> amount of cross-posting.  The metacard list might be best kept for the last,
>> or at least the last two, of these categories.
>
> Agreed.  There seems to be a natural migration of general language questions
> to the use-rev list anyway,
[...snip...]
> For those of you who haven't signed on to the use-rev list I can honest;y
> say you're missing some great discussion.  A good many very smart folks with
> extensive experience across each of the supported platforms hang out there.

And on the improve-rev list, for example, there is currently a discussion
about namespaces which would certainly benefit from the experience of the
developers on this list; while the recent discussion of the 'do' etc script
limits was split across both lists - I'm sure it would have been more
helpful to have the discussion unified in one place.

Heather - can you confirm what the policy on access to the improve-rev list
will be, going forward?

Thanks,

  Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
  Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
  http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866