Does your MC crash too?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Wed Aug 13 06:27:00 EDT 2003

> Actually, I set an image (not in any group) as a background picture (it
> doesn't need resizing and no mess with patterns' sizes.)
>
> The image was imported in the beginning so it has not changed.
> There is a second image which servers as a viewer for this image browser. This
> means the image changes frequently.
>
> The only operation that affects the browser image is rotating the image using
> the angle property and resizing it to fit the
> window.
>
> The background image was never resized or manipulated. I did a blend change
> because it was nicer. Wop, the stack size
> jumped from 100KBs (approx) to 3MB... I suspect the image was decompressed for
> the blend effect.

So, just to be clear, you are rotating an image by setting its angle
property, enlarging the image, and then setting it's blendLevel?

If so, I would try fewer manipulations of the image object and see if you
still run into the same problem (try eliminating the angle property in the
equation).

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director