Does your MC crash too?

eric.allen.engle at justice.com eric.allen.engle at justice.com
Wed Aug 13 05:19:01 EDT 2003

Yes, I have a similar problem. I am told however that
it is due to the memory management of the OS, which  I
believe since OS architecture was designed around
supporting Kbytes of memory and drive space and now has
to support Mbytes and GBytes. Not only HTML images but
the MC help stacks also do this. Rev incidentally also
does this, only more often! So I'm planning to get a
mac rev license in the hope that this problem is
confined to the PC platform. Ideas?

I have not solved this problem because this is my
work-machine and my sysadmin is already nervous enough
about me knowing more about the system and trying to
"push it to its limits". So I don't want to get under
her skin by saying "Hey, can we do a clean install of
the OS in case there is an OS problem?"

My Home Page with free online legal information
Page perso avec liens juridiques

http://www.lexnet.bravepages.com/ind.htm