Script Limit

David Bovill david at anon.nu
Thu Aug 7 14:18:31 EDT 2003

This is exactly the sort of service / product that will be destroyed by
the proposed change. My situation is similar for open source programming
books - students / readers need to be able to do limited coding.

The fact that this does not effect anyone with a licenced home stack is
clear, but irrelevent. The damage is done to people addressing end users
with the above type projects, and (which is similar) to people trying
out the language for their first project.