Script Limits and solid IDE evolution!

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Thu Aug 7 10:50:01 EDT 2003

> I still think the free StarterKit was the best thing ever.
>
> One could play with it, get used to the app and even build useful
> things :-)
>
> ....and 30 (contiguous?) days may be not enough, even with no script
> limits...

And BTW is this 30 days trial a valid / useful protection ?

I know ppl who build huge projects by re-downloading again and again
Flash MX (or other apps) evaluation versions every 30 days...

Telling the truth I downloaded the Rev 2.01 (AFAIR) about 2 weeks
ago, but haven't downloaded the key yet, as I'm not sure I'll have
enough time within the next 30 days to explore every feature...

JB