65 milliseconds to 530

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 16 16:32:01 EDT 2003

Now I am baffled.  Utterly baffled.

All I did was to delete the no longer needed image objects from the
stack (about 400 I think), and add 100 buttons.

In the keyDown handler, which had previously only trapped number "4"
and "6" for movement, I added the other numbers, from 1 to 9.

And now my moveUnit handler, which was 65 milliseconds, is now 530.
I did make changes to it, but changed it back to my original 65
millisecond model.  I quit and restarted Metacard.  I rebooted the
computer.

I even went back into the keyDown handler and put it back the way it
was.  But now, nothing will make it go back to the 65 milliseconds.

I don't get this.

None of the new buttons are accessed in any handler at this point.
There is no reason for the change.

Shari C
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--