Option buttons

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Sep 19 17:15:00 EDT 2002

Shari,

The wierd colors you experience may be related to your 256-color monitor
settings, since each window that is running could potentially have a
different color palette. My suggestion would be to set your monitor to
thousands and see if you still get the color shifting problem.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/