Option buttons

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 19 21:28:00 EDT 2002

>Shari,
>
>The wierd colors you experience may be related to your 256-color monitor
>settings, since each window that is running could potentially have a
>different color palette. My suggestion would be to set your monitor to
>thousands and see if you still get the color shifting problem.
>
>Ken Ray

No weird colors on launch when my monitor is set at thousands or
millions of colors.  But the issue isn't weirdness just on my
computer.  It bothers me that my users might experience this.

And if redoing all the graphics is the only solution, that solution
I'm not willing to use.

Unfortunately, my next big project, the graphics are already done.
About 1000 of them if I remember correctly.

It's an adventure game with little tile sized graphics.  The C
programmers have a way of using sheets of graphics, with maybe 100
graphics to a sheet, and referring to slots.  As the name of the
graphic is a key factor in the programming of the game, just getting
a rect of a big graphic won't be enough.  I must be able to refer to
a graphic in some unique way.

So yup... about 1000...
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--