MC Book-other ideas

andu undo at cloud9.net
Sat Oct 5 00:40:01 EDT 2002

--On Friday, October 04, 2002 22:58:39 -0500 Karl Becker
<karl at karlbecker.com> wrote:

> Interesting... I do not know what a WIKI is, though I saw someone else
> mention something about it awhile back.  If you're willing to host
> whatever this thing is, that would be great!

In simple terms WIKI is a web site which allows users to edit the content.
It seems so cool but... They say it is beneficial for group work,
communications, etc., etc..
I'm beginning to believe those millions of people you see talking on
portable phones everywhere and almost continuously have indeed so much to
communicate among themselves that yet another means like WIKI was indeed
necessary just so that they can catch up with whatever they missed on the
phone, email, p2p, instant messaging, beeper, answering machine, weblog,
smoke, mirrors...

> PHP.net's reference I love - a user-comments system would just be great.

That I agree and wouldn't mind updating once in a while. Basically a web
based database of MC knowledge.