Funky XP Desktop

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Oct 2 16:59:01 EDT 2002

Scott,

I just checked my registry, and it's there:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop

I can't tell you if it was installed there originally (I've had XP for many
months now), or whether some other app created it when it went to install
stuff, but just wanted you to know.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com