uDevGame 2002 contest

Karl Becker karl at karlbecker.com
Tue Nov 19 22:48:01 EST 2002

Just like to drop a note about the uDevGame 2002 contest, sponsored by
iDevGames.com, is now in voting stages.  My game, KGA Golf, a top-down
golf game (like Golf for Game Boy) developed in MetaCard (and it has a
course and hole editor, too!) is in the contest.  I'm not begging for
votes here, but I would appreciate any vote you give me.  And, of
course, please try out all the games and rank as many of them as you
can.

uDevGame 2002 contest list of games:
http://www.idevgames.com/content/contest.php?id=6&show_entries=1
uDevGame 2002 voting:
http://www.idevgames.com/content/contest_vote.php
uDevGame 2002 overview:
http://www.idevgames.com/content/contest.php?id=6

My game's website is at:
http://www.karlbecker.com/golf/golfproject.html
If you want to try it out.  And please give me feedback, I'm always
happy to hear it.

Thanks,
Karl