Thank you, Scott Raney!

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 19 16:32:00 EST 2002

I imported the Execution Error stack into my standalone before
distributing, and this is just plain awesome!

To have a bug report come in that includes the EXACT line of code the
bug occurred in.  How cool is that?  :-)

I did have one grumpy fellow comment that he didn't like this bug
window, and preferred some built in bug window the OS uses.

Always a grump in the crowd.  But that's okay.  I'm liking this a lot!

One more bug to squish and the update will be complete.  The bug
window flew by too quickly for anyone to catch it on this last bug,
so I'm dissecting it the old fashioned way.

The ability to have such good data come back is a testament to you,
Scott Raney.  Good job!

Shari C
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--