Building Menus in OS X

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Wed Nov 20 09:13:01 EST 2002

Hi Everyone,

	Stumped here (as usual).  I tried to create my first menu to appear in
the Mac's menu bar with no success.  I used the Menu Builder… tool;
added a new menu (&New --- not sure what the & is for); built the menu;
saw that the menus are buttons in a group; and then selected Menus
under the Edit menu of MC.

	When I selected the pointer tool,  the default menus in the group
appeared (with two Help menus), but the new menu I created did not.  Is
there a tutorial on this somewhere?

	Greg

	Gregory Lypny
	Associate Professor
	John Molson School of Business
	Concordia University
	"I am just going outside and may be some time."
  	  - Captain Lawrence Oates, 17 March 1912, Scott Expedition

	http://pareto.concordia.ca