Temporary picts

Shari gogypsy at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 21 13:30:00 EST 2002

It worked!

It worked!  It worked!  It worked!

YOU ARE A DREAMBOAT!

(big huge happy grin)

Question:

As playstopped will get called when other sounds are played in other
handlers, won't it be calling PlayMySounds other times, too?
Presumably the number in soundCount would prevent anything from
actually happening... but it will be called?

Though I could create a global to trap for that... and depending on
the contents of that global, is what would happen on playStopped...

--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com