Temporary picts

Shari gogypsy at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 21 13:07:01 EST 2002

Glen,

The trouble I encountered was that the sounds are in conjunction with
either an "answer" dialog or a stack that opens instead of the
"answer" dialog to impart information while the sounds are playing.
Both "answer someInfo" and opening a stack messed up the works,
preventing the sounds from playing properly.

Shari

--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com