Windowshape

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Mar 21 13:11:01 EST 2002

The new "windowshape" property is really, really super cool. I'm
impressed.

I did run into a problem though and would like verification before I bug
report it. I imported an image, set the windowshape, added a card
script, and saved the stack. No problem. Tinkered some more, saved
repeatedly. No problem. Closed the stack, quit MetaCard, went to bed.
This morning I launched MetaCard and tried to open the stack, and got
the "stack is corrupted" error that tells you to look for the "~backup"
file. There is no such backup, which tells me that the original saves
were okay. So, has anyone else had a problem re-opening a stack that has
been saved with a custom window configuration?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com