Building standalones

Shari gogypsy at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 21 12:00:01 EST 2002

Questions...

Resource Mover dialog - if I DON'T move any resources, and my stack
uses items such as the "saving" stack, those will not be included, or
will it just include the entire mctools.mc, or will I need to
distribute it with the mctools.mc?

Resource Mover - my stack doesn't have a resource fork, as I am
distributing cross platform, this will not create a resource fork,
will it?

Resource Mover - I open the Resource Mover dialog, then open my
stack, click the resources I want to move, click Start Move, and
nothing happens.  How can I tell if anything was moved?  I did not
find any new stacks in the substacks menu.

Standalone Builder - The Metacard engine, does this mean the Metacard
program itself?  So I'd have to install all three versions of the
program (PPC, Windows and OSX) to access those engines to build from?
The only thing I can find to attach is the actual Metacard program,
that I double click on to launch Metacard.

Standalone Builder - Creator - in Hypercard I always chose to use a
custom creator code.  Presumably this means the same thing?

:-)

This means it's almost ready to distribute... (very big grin)
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com