Retaining fonts

Signe Marie Sanne signe.sanne at roman.uib.no
Thu Mar 21 09:51:00 EST 2002

Hello,
  I have searched both Metacard and Revolution archives in order to
find something I read perhaps a few weeks ago, but I have not been
able to retrace it. It was not only about how to get all the various
styles of the original text file into a field (italic, underline
etc.) but also have to retain the fonts used in the original file.
Can someone direct me to the right posting, or even better, provide
the script line? Thanks in advance.

Regards
Signe Marie Sanne

1. amanuensis Signe Marie Sanne      e-mail: signe.sanne at roman.uib.no
Romansk Institutt                            tel:  +47 55 58 21 27
Oysteins gt. 1
5007 Bergen         	 http://www.hf.uib.no/hfolk/mlab/default.html
Norway