Go stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Mar 19 18:17:23 EST 2002

I have successfully installed darwin mc in OS X and have the echo.mt
script working. Now I'm trying to get an mt script to go to a stack and
find some information in it. The script fails at the "go" command. If I
change the script to say "there is a stack 'mystack.mc'" it returns
"true", so it knows the stack is there. But "go stack 'mystack.mc'"
doesn't work. Is it possible to use "go" in an mt script?

Also, are there any other rules that one should keep in mind when
accessing stacks from a MetaCard cgi? Anything else that fails or needs
to be done differently?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com