CGI examples?

Sjoerd Op 't Land sjoerdoptland at mac.com
Wed Feb 13 04:38:01 EST 2002

Richard Gaskin wrote/ schreef:

> I may have sold another copy of MC today (to my brother who builds server
> systems), but I couldn't answer one question he asked me:
>
> Where can I find URLs to public sites using MC as a CGI engine?
Well, it's not big, but at least something...

  http://www.valentinetour.nl

This is the (Dutch) site of a music festival going to happen this Friday and
Saturday. Visitors can claim tickets on-line. The form is also equipped with
some input checks.

  Click 'Kaartverkoop' and then click the 'online formulier' link.

There is a form which one has to fill-in. When you don't fill in in some
fields correctly, you'll get an error message. Just try it.

Regards, / Groeten,
Sjoerd