CGI examples?

andu undo at cloud9.net
Wed Feb 13 02:04:00 EST 2002

Richard Gaskin wrote:

> I may have sold another copy of MC today (to my brother who builds server
> systems), but I couldn't answer one question he asked me:
>
> Where can I find URLs to public sites using MC as a CGI engine?

I'm building a site right now (almost done) but unfortunately access to
it is limited to client company's employees. My immediate client though
was so impressed wit the speed with which I can adapt the script to
changes that I'll be doing another site right after this.
I'm still not clear about accessing database  applications with cgi
scripts, last I heard on the list was that you can't use externals with
cgis (that sucks), which kind of limits the possibilities when it comes
to handling large amounts of data.