Metacard on Windows 2000

Michael Crawford michael.crawford at stonebow.otago.ac.nz
Wed Feb 13 03:24:01 EST 2002

Hello Everybody

I have have been doing some work on an old metacard project that I have
just inherited and I have a couple of questions.

The original stack is written in MC 2.3.2 and I am required to turn this
into an .exe file. The question is do MC 2.32 standalones run under Windows
2000 (and / or Windows XP)? I don't have Windows 2000 to test if it does or
does not.

I could of course just upgrade the stack to 2.41 but because I had nothing
to do with the creation of the original stack I want to avoid this. If
something breaks beacause of this then I will have to fix it and this
particular project has already taken longer than it should (and as per
usual the person I am making it for wants 100 copies of the CD by last week
:-)   )

Thanks in advance.

Michael Crawford

PS Does anyone else miss the ability to search the mailing list archive
like we used to do with the old one?