Newbie bounding box print issue

mailjjt at bellsouth.net mailjjt at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 30 13:40:00 EST 2002

Playing around with printing in MetaCard 2.4 on Win 2K I'm seeing an
anomaly when printing a region (any region) of a card.  Along the bottom
and right edges of the printed region a border or bounding box about 2
pixels wide is being printed.  The border does not appear along the left
or top edges of the print region.  The color is that of the Background
color assigned to the stack.  The printer is a color postscript Xerox
and I just downloaded the latest drivers.  The behavior is the same with
old and new drivers.  Printing to a Postscript file and converting the
resulting Postscript to PDF with Acrobat yields the same results.

Is this normal behavior?  Is this something I can "turn off" or
compensate for in some manner?

Thanks for any suggestions.

John J. Theobald