Newbie - Ask print and filename

mailjjt at bellsouth.net mailjjt at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 30 14:05:00 EST 2002

Is there a documented (or undocumented) procedure to invoke the system
printer dialog in Windoze along with specifying a region to print?  I am
looking for something like:

print this card from x,y to x2,y2 with answer printer

... to allow the user to select which printer to use.

As a side note, anyone ever come across a way of getting the list of
available printers on a Windoze system with or without a DLL.

As a second side note (wheels turning as I type), is it possible to
print multiple regions simultaneously on a single page.

Thanks for any suggestions.

John J. Theobald