standalone is crashing on Mac OS 8.0

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Dec 20 11:24:01 EST 2002

Nicolas,

Is the alwaysBuffer on for the images as well? If so, you should probably
turn it off (it'll save memory). The only other thing I can think of is that
the MC application has a larger memory partition defined for it than the
standalones it creates (although I'm pretty sure this isn't the case, but
you can check in Get Info).

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com