MC 2.5 Script editor

Yates, Glen JAMES.G.YATES at saic.com
Thu Dec 12 12:31:00 EST 2002

> >What I'd really love is some sort of auto-complete for commands,
> >properties, functions, etc.  At the very least for commands, once
> >you've typed a "on " as the first characters of a line in the script
> >editor, if common commands and messages could show up after that
> >like they do in Internet Explorer, that would be great.
>
> Oooh, bad idea!

I think auto-complete for commands etc. would be a very good idea. Just
include a preference to turn it on or off, then everyone can be happy. :-)

> As it is, I frequently have to delete on mouseUp/end mouseUps that
> get inserted into the middle of my handlers, presumably thru some key
> sequence.

I don't think it is a key sequence that does this, I thought that everytime
you opened up a script editor window that didn't have any script a on
mouseup/end mouseup would get inserted.