Dreamboat Challenge

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 31 12:56:01 EDT 2002

>I forgot to address this point. The buttons in each menu group which
>are duplicated across different menu bars should not contain
>extensive scripts; they should only call a common handler that
>exists farther up the hierarchy. That way if you need to make
>changes to their behavior, you only need to change the single
>handler and they all will change.

Did anybody ever tell you that you're good :-)

You are the official winner of the Dreamboat Challenge.

You get a free registration to the program of your choice, of all
Gypsy King Software current releases or you can wait for this one :-)
Just download your choice, and send me the Game Code, and I'll issue
your reg #.  http://www.gypsyware.com

As I still would like a solution to hide/show, just in case one
exists, the Dreamboat Challenge is still open :-)

Call it determined doggedness.  (I think my fella would call it
something else... :-)

Shari C

--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--