Hide/Show menu buttons

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Aug 31 12:24:01 EDT 2002

On 8/31/02 9:57 AM, Shari wrote:

> I had considered having a menubar for each card for this project, but as
> several of the same menu buttons are on each card, one change would mean
> many changes.

I forgot to address this point. The buttons in each menu group which are
duplicated across different menu bars should not contain extensive
scripts; they should only call a common handler that exists farther up
the hierarchy. That way if you need to make changes to their behavior,
you only need to change the single handler and they all will change.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com