(no subject)

Tereza Snyder tereza at attainmentcompany.com
Thu Dec 13 12:23:13 EST 2001

on 12.13.01 08:42 AM, Eva Isotalo wrote:

> I'm getting following error message  when using a stack which worked on MC
> 2.3. I don't know how to respond, if I have some strange programming or if
> it is something else.
>
> Object: button "Script..." of card "Execution Error Card" of stack
> "Execution Error" of stack "D:MC2.4-1/mctools.mc"
>
> When checking, it "markes" the line in:
>
> on mouseUp
> editScript the long id of the errorobject of this card
> end mouseUp
>
> What should I do here?

The error handling was changed in the recent version of MetaCard 2.4.1 (read
the readme -- I skipped over it until I got caught by something similar).
The errorobject is now defined differently. See the scripts in card 1 of the
executionError stack.

tereza

+ Tereza Snyder
+ Senior Software Developer